Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dream Dream Dream

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

got these pix from Chi Chi La Rue the other day... stirred up the dreamer in me ..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

there's just something about coastal cities caressed by a ravishing river or within earshot of the seductive sea that really makes the mind soar and never return.

One day I WILL end up in a place like this.
For now, back to more job hunting. At least this took my mind away for a few minutes. hahhahaha


Optimistic Benny is back. For good I hope.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
>>Good times. Babi Clan.. when's our next beaching trip?? :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ben dover love your blog. I came across it while looking for dream. I know this post is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for dream stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Discussions erectile dysfunction

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home