HAPPY MERDEKA ALL
*delayed post.. pc kena virus AGAIN*
I'm bruised and scarred from merdeka eve's outing... I've got bruises all along my arms and a very long calar running down the lower half of my right hand.. why? I tried to run up this really steep slope.. lost my balance and slid down.. i'd rather injure myself then to let a drop of my drink spill onto the grass.. wahahhaha..
::: alucard ::: i have the scariest mark in the world !!!! says:
wat the..
::: alucard ::: i have the scariest mark in the world !!!! says:
10000000% alcoholic !
My 2nd time drinking this week.. is this how it's gonna be for the next few years? I LIKE.. hahahhahhaa.. too lazy and scared to drive to the city with all the roads being blocked and all, so we all went to the padang behind CV's place to drink... and drink and drink and drink.. can't remember a lot of the shit that happened last nite.. the only thing i can really rememeber was the damn big purple lovebite, and us taking turns to be the Msian Idol judges and contestants (ehhhhhh. how come I'm always roslan one...only so few things I can say. ahhahaha)
And it's the best thing ever to have a public holiday fall within the week...
I can do it. 2 more days. TWO.

2 Comments:
Keep up the good work 95 land rover discovery distributor http://www.international-travel-7.info/kitchen_bar_stools.html interracial fuck african+casinos justin is gay Redbeard game Alarm car viper wholesale Tissot t sport Black+dating+online+single chair quadriplegic wheel woman stockings stiletto pantyhose sex floor mats 1994 nissan altima Cute asian rides cock Inglis dryer parts free amatuer interracial pics Bdsm web cam Latin amature http://www.clomid-directions.info/2000pontiactransam.html Merchant account 1099 Nude teens free trailers
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Tv effect's on child roulette+winning+strategy Black box warning antidepressant fda
Post a Comment
<< Home