TAG!

Couple of my friends are currently/recently exploring the world. Hopefully my chance will come soon. Starting small first with another Penang trip during Raya (fingers crossed it'll actually happen.. depends if I can actually save up 200 bucks. Not Easy Ok?? hahhaha)
If people were to ask me what I collect, I would say postcards. I buy postcards from every place of significant interest that's I've been. And I make my friends send me postcards whenever they're away travelling. Kinda gives me an idea of places I haven't seen. Barcelona, Tokyo, Kyoto, Taiwan, Surfers Paradise, Melbourne, Los Angeles, Hong Kong (by next week). El Salvador next, perhaps?

5 Comments:
finally! u updated! after bin and i pestered the hell out of u, hahah... El Salvador next!!!
I'm sorry I didn't send u a postcard from Hong Kong. I didn't know u wanted from each country I went. Nvm next time I go, I'll make sure k?
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Net communication appliances corp Mexico and pharmacy http://www.leon-jacobs-basketball.info/jimedmondscollbaseball.html Memory on tv 3dfx voodoo3 2000 pci 16mb video card driver Disney auto cover seat wellness certification Online zithromax z pak light speed girls nude teens Aol virus protection software http://www.hair-removal-28.info/Mp3-player-car-audio.html Preggie gangbangs Delaware community college earn your degree on line Small business credit card merchant account Plasma displays q projectors q projection screens web hosting
What a great site Deep credit report checks wwwfincocom Web+page+design+sample Merchant credit accounts with tax id number 3 fioricet fiorecet no online prescription Impotence medication results Ionamin dietpill order tenuate daily Alltell phone plans Proactiv scam Panasonic ovens columbia jackets Find the popup blocker Travel agency for missionaries Handcrafted jewelry designs Boating media
Keep up the good work lcd tvs with hd tuners built in Feee mac spam filter Porsche gt2 13a18 Internet promotion web site promotion advertyz.com search engine optimization Allergic reaction to reglan Pics of the 2004 pontiac gto gate openers Malta mobile phones Vitamin d information Popular games of 1930's Browed county bextra lawyer
Post a Comment
<< Home