Wednesday, April 06, 2005

RECAPS >> TWO >> quick island getaway

Popped by Ipoh -- Sitiawan -- Pangkor a few days after CNY.

Bin drove. Me and FAT were like small kids fighting in the car on the way there. Got lost. Sweetie is bad at giving directions over the phone. Jalan jalan around Ipoh. All these nice food shops were closed. Makan in this shop in this lorong. Really nice white "cappucino" coffee. Wanted to go for this nice tao foo fa. Shop closed. Walked around Ipoh Parade and re-visiting Sweetie's past.. Can't imagine her working at that sandwich shop.. eh.. actually can..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wanted to buy a bottle. Wanted to try something new. So we bought a bottle of Hanky Banister. Ipoh drivers are so corteous. Drove down to CityA1. Smelled very nice satay on the way there. Crashed at Onion's place for the nite. Brought us to this kampung steamboat place. My first time having steamboat outdoors. First time with live karoake in the background.. wow..!!! hahahha..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Went to CityA1's famous pak toh spot under the colorful bridge, drove along dark narrow roads, mamak-ed and then went back home.. What do you get when you get 4 virile boys and 1 fertile girl in a huge house all by themselves? :)

Bintulu tried to sabo me and get me drunk. I blamed it on Sweetie. Everyone was so happy, except Onion who probly kept on thinking how much mess he'll have to clean up the next morning.. hahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sweetie making a lot of noise in bed.

Happy Bennie : " Jess.. got a lot of sheep downstairs... go and see la.. " hoping she'll go away and restore the peace and quiet so we could sleep.

Sweetie rushes downstairs.

Happy Bennie is contented and tries to lie in a comfortable position.

Sweetie from downstairs : " BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN!!! COME SEE SHEEEEEEEEP!! BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN.... GOT SHEEP!! WHERE IS THE SHEEP??? BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN "

Happy Bennie upstairs : " Shit.. what did I get myself into....."

Sweetie from downstairs : " BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN... I WANT TO SEE SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP "

I go downstairs.

Happy Bennie : " Eh I think the lion came and ate up all the sheep.. so no more sheep... sorry. "
Stoopid Sober Onion is enjoying himself staring as us.

I go back upstairs to sleep.

Sweetie again from downstairs : " BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN... I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT TO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP "


hahahhaa.. thanks Onion for pacifying her.. I think something happened with Sweetie and FAT on the bed, but can't remember anything now.

+++

Went to Pangkor the next day. My first time canoe-ing. Lucky I had FAT. Sweetie and Bintulu kept on going off course. Went off to some nearby island, but the infamous burger stall wasn't there. So potong stim.. Snorkeled a bit. Bintulu got cut. (Sweetie : DAMN PEHHHHHH AH YOUUUUUUUU).. hahhahaha.. snorkeled more, got burnt. Saw a huge tyre underwater, like those monster truck tyres. Looks damn scary, like some monster of the deep. Onion enjoyed trying to throw sea cucumbers at us.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

+++

Had dinner in Ipoh. Damn nice kari mee.................... yum. Dropped Sweetie off and headed back for KL. Reached home around 5 am.. Why does everyone have to rush back after the long weekend on the same day??!! :) Thanks Bintulu for the ride.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! 1994 mazda 626 headlights Isuzu i mark parts alprazolam xanax carisoprodol

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home