Monday, October 24, 2005

HALLUCINATIONS

I was sick over the weekend. It started before I went to bed on thurs. I started coughing incessantly. Felt like going down to drink water but I couldn't be bothered. Fell asleep 4 mins later anyway.

Next day at work wasn't so bad in the morning. At first some of my friends I met up for lunch THOUGHT i was just PLAYING SICK coz I was working while the Selangor ppl had a day off.. boo hoo hoo arh.. Anyway it turned lethal towards the afternoon. I couldn't stay awake, my mind started wondering off, made 4 trips to the office First Aid Kit to dose myself with more Panadol. I think I took 8 on friday. Was supposed to stay back to check FA, somehow fooling myself I could keep myself conscious enough to wait until night came. Thank God my boss looked at me around 6 something.

" Boy. GO HOME "
" Boss.. buttttttt duhh EFF AA howww? "
" I can take care of it. GO "

(I love my boss. No matter if she has a lot of enemies around the office - if you take heed of office gossip)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Collapsed in bed once i got home. Spend the rest of Sat and Sun hallucinating. Whenever I get high fever, I hallucinate. It gets scary, and I always get this Complete Package Sickness around this time every year. The hallucinations seem so real until they won't fade away when reality sets in. This time I was hallucinating bout creating designs and layouts with Chinese Characters. aiyoooo.. real life nightmare turned hallucination. Every 1/2 hr I would wake up, look at the clock, realize 30 mins have passed by. "Ok. Layout Not Working. Start on new layout." I distinctly remember this going on from 11am to 4:30 pm on Sat. Longest 5 1/2 hrs of my life.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Sick boys have cravings. After barely eating for almost the whole of Sat and the better part of Sun, once I get better I want to wallop :

1. the new KFC criss cut potato things
2. korean bbq
3. a foot long subway sandwich
4. vietnamese beef noodle soup
5. the tosai that starts with U at bananaleaf.


And I've watched so much TV and read almost all the reading material lying around the house. So many movies out there. BABI'S LETS GO!


p.s. Sorry if I worried everyone over the weekend. I tend to get quite anti-social when I get the Complete Package. I generally don't pick up calls or reply sms-es :) Harap Maaf.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mag said...

hoi babi! how are you now? i hope you're in a better state... wanted to call you last saturday while i was at Alexis. looks like it was a good thing i forgotten to do so after all.... heh heh :P

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home