"I AM EXTRAORDINARY, IF YOU EVER GET TO KNOW ME"

IT'S HOT.
"There's always someone out there who has thing worse off than you." (or something like that) So true. Someone forwarded this e-mail a long time ago, bout this boy/girl jumping off the top of the building. On his/her way down, he/she could see people from each and every floor below facing worse shit then his/her somewhat trivial/insignicant poor results (or something like that). And then, he/she realized he/she wasn't so fucked up after all.
Sometimes it just takes a series of events to burst the confines of your bubble and make you realize that you are not that bad off after all, someone else is in more pain or in a much worse situation than you. SO STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT AND GET TO WORK. Cheap consolation it may be, but I hope it works on me this time.
I need all the luck I can get.
My head is on the chopping block.
Tuesday will determine the future of my career.

1 Comments:
Excellent, love it! Account based internet merchant Calloway golf center in las vegas pictures of paris and nicky hilton concerta romulus Free men muscular sex gay videos Baseball game inventor what is the cost of manufacturing a baseball Homeowner cable hoist Ferrari at goodwood Scott winchester hockey
Post a Comment
<< Home