6:57 AM
Life is not too great at the moment.
Going thru my 4 month slump again. I really have no idea why this happens, but it seems like a vicious cycle that keeps rearing it's ugly head when I least want it to.
My contract is at stake.
Maggi is killing me. I just can't seem to get things right.
Dove is not too bad.
I miss Pizza Hut. That sense of familiarity seems so far and distant.
I'm being pushed. HARD. I know it's good, and I appreciated it, and all the other opportunities present or future, but what if I can't keep up?
At least there's a one week break.
Happy Balikking Kampung everyone!
Going thru my 4 month slump again. I really have no idea why this happens, but it seems like a vicious cycle that keeps rearing it's ugly head when I least want it to.
My contract is at stake.
Maggi is killing me. I just can't seem to get things right.
Dove is not too bad.
I miss Pizza Hut. That sense of familiarity seems so far and distant.
I'm being pushed. HARD. I know it's good, and I appreciated it, and all the other opportunities present or future, but what if I can't keep up?
At least there's a one week break.
Happy Balikking Kampung everyone!

1 Comments:
Best regards from NY! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home