MORE LATE NITES
*while staying back late in office one nite, rushing for a Heineken job.
(tired) me :
i want a massage.. can?
diana (evil, AE, gives me lots of work) :
excuse me?
(tired) me :
can? :) you want me to excuse you?
diana (evil, AE, gives me lots of work) :
massage?? come my place la if you REALLY want it
(tired) me :
*blush*
diana (evil, AE, gives me lots of work) :
AHAHHAHA!!!!
(tired) me :
i'm a good boy k?
diana (evil, AE, gives me lots of work) :
AHAHHA....so why am i laughing?
(tired) me :
coz you are wierd. thank god your lovely knees are your saving grace.HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
---
wonderful conversations during late nites in office. Diana's a nice lady. We 38 at lot in the office. Just that since she now handles accounts that I have to do work on, I dare not walk by her cubicle as often as I used to. :)
We tried to say honest things about each other during lunch one day.
Ben you are...... very accomodating.
Thank you.
Diana.. you have.. nice knees.
Thanks.
(tired) me :
i want a massage.. can?
diana (evil, AE, gives me lots of work) :
excuse me?
(tired) me :
can? :) you want me to excuse you?
diana (evil, AE, gives me lots of work) :
massage?? come my place la if you REALLY want it
(tired) me :
*blush*
diana (evil, AE, gives me lots of work) :
AHAHHAHA!!!!
(tired) me :
i'm a good boy k?
diana (evil, AE, gives me lots of work) :
AHAHHA....so why am i laughing?
(tired) me :
coz you are wierd. thank god your lovely knees are your saving grace.HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
---
wonderful conversations during late nites in office. Diana's a nice lady. We 38 at lot in the office. Just that since she now handles accounts that I have to do work on, I dare not walk by her cubicle as often as I used to. :)
We tried to say honest things about each other during lunch one day.
Ben you are...... very accomodating.
Thank you.
Diana.. you have.. nice knees.
Thanks.

1 Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home