Thursday, December 22, 2005



The time draws near... fa la la la la laaaa. la la laaa laa.

The office is really drenched in spirit. Last thursday was the Official Christmas Party. Lots of scandals, dramas, kinky shits. I got so pissed I still don't remember 1/2 of what happened that nite. Agency ppl really know how to have fun! The following Friday was the unofficial Half Day. Towards the evening, there was another internal celebration, mainly for the studio familiy. But I got a few gifts! Damn unexpected.. even though just mainly candy canes and chocolates, but still, I never expected to get anything from them. I feel loved :) I'll post up a picture of the Office Christmas Tree one day. You should see the amount of presents piling and up and being added each day. Had to find extra tables to put the presents somemore.! Geng!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I'm almost done with Christmas Shopping. Just need to find 2 more gifts. Thanks everyone for the presents. Only managed to take a pic of those few presents I've gotten over the days. The rest I've either gobbled up already, or, gobbled up already.


Tis' the season to be jolly!

1 Comments:

Blogger alucard said...

merry christmas bro :)

didn't know im that fat last year !!! hahahahahahaa...

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home