YOU'RE HIRED !
Yes friends and stalkers, I've finally managed to land a job after (erm.. I think approx) 6 weeks or so of job hunting.

No more bitter feelings of uselessness, no more sleepless nights :) no more feeling happy for other friends who've gotten jobs while still feeling crappish deep down inside, no more hoping and praying for the elusive 2nd interview (I'm still kinda waiting on royal selangor.. should I jump ship if I get the offer in the next few days??)
I am really genuinely happy for the babi clan.. hope you all LOVE your jobs.. now we're just all waiting for Lulu to get one so we can really all-out-celebrate !!

Signed the contract this morning, did the medical check up, got the x-ray done.. and I enter full force into the very cold and disillusioned working world next friday. Wish me all the best :)
Oh btw, I'll be with ateteavee. Overworked and underpaid eh Jules? hahahhahahha

No more bitter feelings of uselessness, no more sleepless nights :) no more feeling happy for other friends who've gotten jobs while still feeling crappish deep down inside, no more hoping and praying for the elusive 2nd interview (I'm still kinda waiting on royal selangor.. should I jump ship if I get the offer in the next few days??)
I am really genuinely happy for the babi clan.. hope you all LOVE your jobs.. now we're just all waiting for Lulu to get one so we can really all-out-celebrate !!

Signed the contract this morning, did the medical check up, got the x-ray done.. and I enter full force into the very cold and disillusioned working world next friday. Wish me all the best :)
Oh btw, I'll be with ateteavee. Overworked and underpaid eh Jules? hahahhahahha

4 Comments:
Enjoyed a lot! »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! percocet 7 5mg Wikicounter strike source dedicated server Blue ass Side effects from snorting percocet Freeware data recovery tools Oswego games want to purchase percocet percocet looks like Prescription venlafaxine
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »
Where did you find it? Interesting read Straight guys turned gay Merchant account www.rvoline Stockton to malone toyota food safety kitchen inspectors in ri Higher learning for corporate leaders Bic sport logo
Post a Comment
<< Home