MY 35 THINGS

7 Things That Freak Me Out
1. Snakes suddenly appearing out of the jamban hole when i'm shitting. (esp in my batu pahat grandma's 3ft X 3ft squat down toilet)
2. My boss playing LMF in the morning, Sally Yeh's live concert by 11am, and singing along to Eternal Flame and Shower Me With Your Love by 1pm.
3. How cheap I can be at times :)
4. Grocery shopping end of the month.
5. Almost missing my flight by 5 mins. (Brisbane + Melb)
6. How I can remember the most insignificant things but not things that really matter.
7. I think I think too much.
7 Things To Do Before I Die
1. Quit the smokes.
2. Travel Travel Travel
3. Eat Eat Eat wherever I Travel Travel Travel
4. Be a kindergarden teacher in Brazil.
5. Learn to speak mandarin. Fluently.
6. Have my McCallister & Shantini.
7. Retire from my church choir.
7 Often Repeated Words
1. ....BACKSIDE!
2. "......like dat also can one."
3. "... Paria Maria. la you..."
4. Quittling la.. QUITTING!.
5. "Eh. you know arhhh..................."
6. Hungryyyyyy.
7. "Eh, you damn evil/jahat la weiii"
7 Random Facts About Me
1. I like to set the horses free.
2. I like to play with my hair.
3. I think I can sing, therefore I only sing in the shower.
4. Undeniable Procrastinator. Even in the face of impending deadlines.
5. Secretly scared of the office tea lady. ( I always have no idea what she's trying to tell me )
6. I'm cheap. Will do anything for money. hahahhahaa
7. Closet lala chai wannabe.
7 People Whom I'm About To Tag
1. Fafa.
2. Bellie.
3. Susu.
4. Kevin Sheepherder.
5. Onion.
6. Seven.
7. Whoever else who still visits this page.

1 Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
Post a Comment
<< Home