TRIBALLIA

Was browsing thru old pix yet again, and came across The Tree and The Ball. (Melb circa 2004).
Wouldn't be nice if we could get things like this over here. Something just out of the ordinary in public places.
Was out Christmas shopping earlier, so now am a little more in the mood. Managed to find a few pressies for friends which I think are quite BER-MEANINGFUL. Hope they like it.. If I had more money, I would love to spend more on the ppl close to me. But I'm earning (almost) shit (there are ppl worse off) so the gifts have to be less elaborate ya?
Still cracking my head on what to give to Mr & Mrs Wong.. No wallets, neckties, pens, chocolates, etc please. 8 yrs of that is enough.. hahahaha..
Fa la la la laaaa.. la la laaa la.

3 Comments:
for mr and mrs wong -->a nice family photo that u photoshop/collage lah ;) develop it and put it in a nice frame :p
already did that last christmas :) hahahha. need to stop using recycled ideas! help.
buy them a car!!
wahahaha!!
Post a Comment
<< Home