LUNA WEDDING
The wedding went ok. I messed up a bit but I hope not that many ppl noticed it. I really couldn't hear what I was playing coz the echo was really really overwhelming...Just hope the bride & groom had a wonderful ceremony :)
Dinner was alright. Was stuck at a table with couples talking about their Marraige Encounter Weekend - which batch they're from.. how is so-&-so, where is so-&-so now..
+++
Just got back from Luna Bar for the post-wedding party/drinking session.
"A poolside rooftop lounge on the 35th floor of the Pan Pacific building, the Luna offers stunning views of the city in almost every direction. Even from the bathroom (check it out!)" [taken from http://travel.u.nu/photo-my_871.php]
I've always wanted to go there, and I finally got the chance to. The view is so pretty (I sound like spezzy.. ahhahaha.. to him everything is pretty pretty pretty). But it really was a nice sight seeing the KL skyline from above. The Twin Towers lookekd absolutely humongous close-up, and Genting looked like a blinking star from afar..(ok la. I'm a bit high, so maybe I might be exxageratting things a bit). But I didn't step into the bathroom, so I've no idea what the fella meant. BABIS. We shall go there for a sit down & talk kinda thing soon. 2006. Must. OK? :)
Too bad I couldn't really find any nice pix of Luna right now.
Oh well.
Nite nite everybody.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home