Monday, May 01, 2006

HAPPY LABOUR DAY.

Dedicated to the 2 most hardworking ppl in the world. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hahahaha. shiok sendiri.
anyways, it's still nice to know there's someone out there keeping you "company".


I feel so zapped. Planning to take leave this Friday. I've been working non stop for ummpteenth days in a row. Partially my fault also, was out late on Fri & Sat nite. But but but, I couldn't just let the Labour Day weekend pass by without having a teeny weeny bit of fun.


Had fun on Sat nite. Got high. Danced. Bright lights. Smoke machines. Slutty beats. Dark & deep basslines.

Bummmmm bummmm baabaabommm. (dunno how to spell it. hahahah)
Was so nice how they played this for the closing song. Even when all the lights came back on. Felt like sunlight pouring though, beginnings of a brand new day.




K. Office here I come. I'm making a promise to myself to not be the last person in the office late at nite again. You never know what's lurking around the corner. Scary shit.