Friday, May 05, 2006

123456


ben. so hungry says:
hoits. happy 123456.

i_am_cj says:
you're late dear.

i_am_cj says:
it's already 11456

i_am_cj says:
011456

cJ. faster come up to KL la.. then we have DINS and celebrate your entry into working life.


madness madness I tell you.

every nite when BossLady and I finally leave the deserted office, she'll sigh and say "boii ah.... tomrorw we go into war again". Seriously man, handling 3 demanding clients is madness. 2 days ago, I barely sat in my place for more than 30 mins since the time I clocked in till dinner. Only managed to start on my work 8pm onwards. Terrible. Running up and down the office to check this & that. At least I've learnt so much more in the past 3 mad weeks then in the last 3 months. And the amount of slip ups I've made lately seems a bit alarming, but at least I'm still here. Learning from my mistakes. At first I had a few regrets being put into the **** team, knowing the madness and all, but now I realize I learn new things everyday and at the same time am making myself more indispensible. Good no?

Tomorrow will be a good day. That's if I actually get to start on my work without being interrupted at all. I kinda miss the 3 days I worked over the weekend. So much peace & quiet. Did my work, took my time, blasted my music. No phone calls every 5 mins. No running up and down. No office drama.





Tomorrow will be a good day.


p.s. Why is it when you finally get to know someone after a while, it's time for them to leave?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

bye bye L. Gonna miss our Waikiki sessions. Remember the birds, rainbows n cats. Kindergarden teacher konon. (btw. I think your replacement left.. there's another new girl sitting in your place)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey theres GURLS there!

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.airforceoneshoes.info patent pending information florida Bentley with spinners vitamins and minerals supplements 1989 acura integra rs review personalized t shirts kirkland washington miami hurricanes shirts Reusable freezer zip-lock bags with handle Sony handycam error codes 31 23 Lilac tulle flower girl dresses

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Wooden awning Digital camera click

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Download free sex web cams Ripcurl essentials olive backpack pornstar cheyenne silver Adult- interracial galleries Solnage pornstar homeage Boobs sex small pornstar logos Xxx hardcore manga

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home