Monday, May 29, 2006

ANOTHER MEANINGLESS POST




Waiting for Bedah to pick me up to go yumcha.

Took a shower. I smell like mango.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.


Bedah SMS-es. Says she's stuck in the jam.
(I think she's still blowing her hair)


Bedah sends me MMS, complete with picture of the jam.
(I think it's an old archive pic)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I send Bedah an SMS.
"My balls pain di. Waiting so long."


Bedah replies.
"You think my peaches not in pain? The seat belt across my chest is killing it. Haha."


I start to doze off while doing work on the bed.
"I cum first ok? My balls can't hold it in any longer"


Bedah refuses.
"Hah? Wait 4 me la. U cum all alone. U haven't finsih me yet. Evil la u"


I get hungry.
"Eh are you anywhere near kepong? Can tapao for me some bakuteh ah?"


Bedah snaps back.
"Siut. Babi la. Haram. I dun wan."



Bedah jahat la. I want to cancel our membership.


Waiting.


Sometimes I think foreplay is better than the real deal.
:)

(Kesian Bedah. Stuck in THE JAM. But then hor, not a long weekend, how come suddenly MRR2 jam giler babi? Nvm. At least I got some work done while waiting. hahahah. thanks Bedah! If i get nominated for any awards in 4 months time, I'll be sure to bring you along k?)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

walaooo weii..

you share our foreplay sessions with the rest of the bloggin world.

and no..that is not an old archive pic.

Sampai hati Tipah.

well, at least i show yuh my effort. :P

p/s- If u masuk the award thing. We need to dress up very the stylo. I wear the nice2 shawl , u wear ur suit. :D

wheeeee!

-BEDAH smells like peaches

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home