Saturday, June 17, 2006


left office quite last again.. but. right before I left, BossLady rang me up.

"Boy are you ok? Can manage? Sure ah? Ok. You have a good weekend."

So nice. She took a minute from making out with her Mr Man to just say a few words. I really wanted to answer, "No. cannot take it anymore. I'm going to take MC on monday." hahahhaha. Someone told me biting your tongue gets you far, and so I shall bite mine until it bleeds. But anyway, THANKS BOSSLADY. We will fight the war to the end.


Managed to get a hold of Chichi. Instead of she saving me from an empty nite, I saved her from a old classmate's reunion. hahahhaa. Drove and drove. Wanted to go to this place, we both of us didn't quite know how to get there. So nvm la. Took a slow drive. Checked out houses. Asked security guards how much monthly rental for townhouses cost. RM 8000 weiiiiiiiiii.. But that place is DAMN FUCKING NICE. I want la. Chichi, faster pay downpayment. I'll be the gardener.



After driving around, we suddenly FOUND THE PLACE!!!!!!!
Damn nice wei the feeling. Finding something off guard.. so unexpectedly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok. going out now. Malas to type.

Anyway, nice nite la. Weekends are meant to be like this kan? I rejected 2 calls from office today. Reply you guys tomorrow k? Sat is Sleeping All Time day. Don't disturb!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Mag said...

AMpang area..... nicely secluded and hidden awayyyy....

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home