PENNING DOWN SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS.
Mrs wong came back from her Great Australian Road Trip today.
Lots of chocolates.
Lots of cookies.
Lots of stories.
Lots more noise in the house :)
Life permanently revolves around work now. I think my friends are sick of calling me out.
"Ben/Boy/Monkey..
Where are you? Jom yumcha / Lets meet up."
"Busy. at work..10 more mins. another 10 more mins.. call me again after 11. Still in office."
NVM KIDDOS, ABANG ABANG & KAKAK KAKAK. This will all end soon.. hopefully.
Steps, can get me SIA recruitment office no? :) hahahha.
Was driving out earlier.. Wind blowing my hair into my eyes. Street lights flickering as I cruised by.
In that 15 seconds, I just felt so alive. Aliveness. Alivity.Avilecious. Whatever other suffix you wanna add to the word to emphasize the meaning. At the 16th second, it just died. Like how my money plant died when I woke up on 6/6/6. Oh well.

Anyway managed to sneak a weekend off to Melaka for the Hotlink WC Kick-off party rave thing last weekend. Muffins, lets not go to melaka for the group trip k? Sien already. Twice in less than 4 months. Cherating sound good? Kak Farhana approves. Had so much fun that nite. Like releasing weeks of pent up restlessness. I don't know how to shuffle, so I was just mainly pointing and poking at the sky. But, good enough! Suffered after effects though. Felt so dead and sleepy for the rest of the week after that.
Ok. Back to work. Jaime Cullum is inspiring me to think of ideas for work. Jia you !
Lots of chocolates.
Lots of cookies.
Lots of stories.
Lots more noise in the house :)
Life permanently revolves around work now. I think my friends are sick of calling me out.
"Ben/Boy/Monkey..
Where are you? Jom yumcha / Lets meet up."
"Busy. at work..10 more mins. another 10 more mins.. call me again after 11. Still in office."
NVM KIDDOS, ABANG ABANG & KAKAK KAKAK. This will all end soon.. hopefully.
Steps, can get me SIA recruitment office no? :) hahahha.
Was driving out earlier.. Wind blowing my hair into my eyes. Street lights flickering as I cruised by.
In that 15 seconds, I just felt so alive. Aliveness. Alivity.Avilecious. Whatever other suffix you wanna add to the word to emphasize the meaning. At the 16th second, it just died. Like how my money plant died when I woke up on 6/6/6. Oh well.

Anyway managed to sneak a weekend off to Melaka for the Hotlink WC Kick-off party rave thing last weekend. Muffins, lets not go to melaka for the group trip k? Sien already. Twice in less than 4 months. Cherating sound good? Kak Farhana approves. Had so much fun that nite. Like releasing weeks of pent up restlessness. I don't know how to shuffle, so I was just mainly pointing and poking at the sky. But, good enough! Suffered after effects though. Felt so dead and sleepy for the rest of the week after that.
Ok. Back to work. Jaime Cullum is inspiring me to think of ideas for work. Jia you !

1 Comments:
Kak Farhana..heyy.. im not TAT OLD. wakakaka.
Cherating jommmmm. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home