Thursday, April 14, 2005

MELAKA 2000


Found some old pix while cleaning out my drawers...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

picture taken in Melaka during the Foundation sem2 trip...Slutty Fat looks so innocent.. wahhahahaha... I don't think I've said more than 20 words to him at that time... funny how ppl connect, reconnect and disconnect throughout their lives.. I don't think I talked to Swee yet (not like last nite... stoopid Swee copying all my words and finishing my sentences for me.. hahahha).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

that's me and Drew sitting together on the bus. I barely knew him back then, he just came up to me before the trip.

"ey yo.. benny.. i'm gonna sit next to you on the bus ya?" or something like that.

cun :) can't wait to see your final project work dood.. do nice nice arh .. MUST be showcased at ACMI.. pressuring you now.. hahahha

3 Comments:

Blogger Raksha said...

OMG! Ben Ben! I remember that trip. First time I met Drew..and we went drinking and played cards at that bar near the Red Square and it closed at 12!!! o_O Hehe..and then we went and stoned while Justin & Syamir went jamming in that studio near our hotel around 3 am.......damn I miss those days.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.creditcards1.info Cosmetic surgeon virginia yasmin opinion Paintball bob long intimidator can you ever get rid of cellulite Lewisburg dental insurance Wipe my hard drive for free drug+levitra fem dom computer Legal malpractice in va 2006 suzuki rm-z250 Marvellous toy lyrics fluoxetine addictions Iwon comfree spam blocker and virus com Moving company new york city manhattan bdsm and realplayer

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home